Student Online Application
Deadline: May 10th, 2017
- Applicants must submit their completed application along with an essay or video containing the following:
- Community services are or have been involved with.
- The reason you are applying for the scholarship.
- What do you expect to achieve in the military/college.
- What are your long term goals after the military /college.
- The scholarship winner must allow any photos or video taken to share with the public on Facebook and the scholarship foundations website.
- Include three letters of recommendation from teachers, religious leaders or work supervisors.